Blackfeather Woods In The Truly Gruesome Do We Trust
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke visibly reacted to her using his name. His eyes instantly went straight to her. He even bared his teeth seeing it as quite an offense that the female used his name before he said she could use it. Then on top of that the female started babbling all kinds of nonsense to him. He had never in his six years heard any of those languages and frankly couldn't give a damn what she was babbling about. "You are not very good at gaining my trust," he pointed out. "I don't care for the languages you speak, it is about your actions. You might be verbally knowledgeable but I prefer wolves who do instead of bark," he pointed out to her. 

The alpha was clearly not that in impressed by her talk, which was what the latest new wolves were doing wrong. The alpha liked to see what they had to offer instead of them talking how good they were. The male raised one dot on his brow at her. She also did not talk about a few values he found important. Like loyalty, another stepping stone to his trust that no wolf used. "You first talk about deceit, clearly that is the thing you value most in yourself. I do not. Deceit can be learned and loyalty can not," he stated. It was all about presenting yourself towards the alpha and how one responded to his words that made him decide. Maybe Burke was tricking her at the moment. One would never know.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
In The Truly Gruesome Do We Trust - by Hecate - January 20, 2016, 03:49 AM
RE: In The Truly Gruesome Do We Trust - by Burke - January 20, 2016, 06:16 AM
RE: In The Truly Gruesome Do We Trust - by Hecate - January 20, 2016, 07:33 AM
RE: In The Truly Gruesome Do We Trust - by Burke - January 20, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: In The Truly Gruesome Do We Trust - by Hecate - January 20, 2016, 11:03 PM
RE: In The Truly Gruesome Do We Trust - by Burke - January 21, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: In The Truly Gruesome Do We Trust - by Hecate - January 22, 2016, 03:03 AM
RE: In The Truly Gruesome Do We Trust - by Burke - January 22, 2016, 05:27 AM