Sleeping Dragon life should be lived to it's fullest
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
“Yes. They are barely scabs at this point,” she tells her with a hint of a smile upon her face. It isn’t entirely the truth but she doesn’t hold it up to a lie. The wounds on her neck have scabbed over and occasionally pull tight against her skin. If she puts too much force into something, the ones on her front right leg might open it but it hadn’t since the day they’d gone hunting together. “Lucani,” she begins again, presenting one of her own recruits, “is a healer. She helped.” She considers telling Gyda to find her later for the older woman to look over but she bites back her tongue. If something is wrong, she knows Gyda would mention, but the worry lingers in the back of her mouth. 

News of an additional recruit brought home, however, eases the acid licking her throat and she slowly nods. They did not need to reply on speech to get a message across but the ability for detailed and intricate ideas favored heavily but they could work around them. The wolf must have been capable enough for Gyda to bring him that as long as he submits to her and can provide for the pack where needed, Thuringwethil would be content. She can’t make the decision in the moment but when she seeks the wolf out and look him over for herself, she’d feel better with the wolf in her home.

“There are two males on the borders,” Thuringwethil starts up, nearly forgetting the conditions of their home. “Eli is from Seageda. He was one of my warriors. I don’t doubt his faith in me but I cannot let myself trust him. Not yet. And a wolf came looking for a home. Smoke. He’d been an alpha before, wherever he’d come from. He still carries himself that way and he’ll have to leave it behind to make it past the borders.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
life should be lived to it's fullest - by Gyda - January 19, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Antumbra - January 19, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Gyda - January 20, 2016, 05:58 AM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Antumbra - January 21, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Gyda - January 22, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Antumbra - January 24, 2016, 10:03 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Gyda - January 26, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Antumbra - January 29, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Gyda - February 01, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Antumbra - February 01, 2016, 05:39 PM