Blackfeather Woods Explain yourself
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke looked at the younger male that instantly apologized. The alpha knew he was right. But he was still curious what the male had been doing. He disliked wolves that would eat their hard earned caches of food while not putting something back in return. "I patrol every day, so next time you will join me," he stated, there was no question in it. Mikasi would have to be there. Burke was going to work him hard. He wanted everyone to carry a piece of the pack's tasks to they would feel more united and most of all grateful for the other's work. "That is if you want to be a guardian instead of a Hunter. I am not going to stop you from working on your Mercenary but I do want some more hunters. What was your other trade? Sitter? Why haven't you come to watch my children then? Maybe, since Venus is also a sitter, and my daughter is fond of her, you can pick up Hunting and Mercenary. Then again, you don't have to. This is not an order. But if you do choose another trade you better work hard for it. I want to see something from you Mikasi."

Burke is being a butt again! I would love Guardian/border patrol threads sometime! And if you want sitter threads I can throw Kendra at ya :P! (even for hunting threads! Kendra needs to learn how to hunt!)
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Explain yourself - by Burke - January 20, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Explain yourself - by Mikasi - January 20, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Explain yourself - by Burke - January 21, 2016, 05:52 AM
RE: Explain yourself - by Mikasi - January 21, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: Explain yourself - by Burke - January 22, 2016, 05:33 AM
RE: Explain yourself - by Mikasi - January 25, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Explain yourself - by Burke - January 26, 2016, 05:21 AM
RE: Explain yourself - by Mikasi - January 31, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Explain yourself - by Burke - January 31, 2016, 05:07 PM