Wild Berry Meadow I can see your Halo
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
All Welcome 
Backdated a few days, just as Mason set off on his expedition, located nearish Blackfeather Woods as I expect this will make more sense for @Sebastian too?

Mason pressed onwards. He had angled through Bramblepoint as his first port of call, as he knew the territory so well. However he had realised that if he carried on in this direction he would come across a territory, because he had caught their scent borders on the winds. Thankfully for Mason, his decision was a good one – the Dark Brotherhood was a pack he would deal with very well.

So at the edge of Bramblepoint, bordering the no-mans land between it and Blackfeather woods, Mason turned and headed in the bright winter sun towards the meadow in the distance. He was chipped, shedding his worries like a cloak. Mist rose gently a couple of centimetres above the cold ground, signalling that perhaps spring was finally starting on its way. Mason was hopeful, but it was likely just a temporary lull in the weather. Where the trees filtered away, the snow began to pile up. Mason chose the lightest routes, treading carefully to keep himself as on-top of the snow as he could and avoid any sharp rocks underneath.

In the distance he spotted a wolf. He called a “Hullo!” and headed in that direction. It was on his way, and Mason was a sociable wolf. He liked to meet others. He desperately wanted some friends he could rely on, instead of the ones which were intent on stabbing him in the back. Well now his back was sore, and he would not stand for it anymore. IfZaria carried on the way she was going, Mason may have to form a coup – or simply exile her. He could always fantasise. Mason shook his thoughts as he came closer to the other male, to devote his full attention to the silver-furred potential new friend.
Messages In This Thread
I can see your Halo - by Mason - January 23, 2016, 05:28 AM
RE: I can see your Halo - by Sebastian - January 23, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: I can see your Halo - by Mason - January 25, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: I can see your Halo - by Sebastian - January 26, 2016, 06:11 AM
RE: I can see your Halo - by Mason - January 27, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: I can see your Halo - by Sebastian - January 27, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: I can see your Halo - by Mason - January 28, 2016, 08:52 AM
RE: I can see your Halo - by Sebastian - January 28, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: I can see your Halo - by Mason - January 29, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: I can see your Halo - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 07:21 AM
RE: I can see your Halo - by Mason - February 01, 2016, 02:20 PM