Bitterroot Valley ut alii vivant
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
No posting order.

They show up rather quickly at first, Eli trailing along behind them, scanning across her group before cutting sharp to the male. Thuringwethil does not linger on him long and instead moves to present to her the prey ahead. They’d been able to pick up on it before now, unable to hide what is in the distance, but their purpose is clear: food. It had been some time since she’d been able to indulge in big game, warmth surrounding her rather than small bones poking at her and fur getting in the way. 

None of them speak up first, leaving her to dish out instructions. She slowly turns her gaze away and moves to an opening in the thicket. The deer ahead picked through the brush in their tree line but two meanders away further into the opening. Thuringwethil turns to Snacha and urges her around. 

“I will come from here, startling them into Snacha and Lucani. They will be between them and their herd, shooting them back toward me and,” she tells the two women before turning toward Eli and Smoke and jerks her nose the way they’d come. “You two will come from that way, cutting off their passage. We’ll get whichever is easiest,” she adds. Whichever of the two breaks away to the most wolves would be their target.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
ut alii vivant - by Antumbra - January 16, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: ut alii vivant - by Smoke - January 16, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: ut alii vivant - by Lucani - January 17, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: ut alii vivant - by Snacha - January 17, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: ut alii vivant - by Eli - January 22, 2016, 01:11 PM
RE: ut alii vivant - by Antumbra - January 23, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: ut alii vivant - by Lucani - January 24, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: ut alii vivant - by Snacha - January 24, 2016, 12:35 PM