Sleeping Dragon life should be lived to it's fullest
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
“You underestimate me,” she murmurs with a playful pull of her lips. Thuringwethil liked to think she knew her body well enough when and where to pull back. She worked until it ached and forced her to ease the pressure of what she’d been doing. She did not have the time to rest with their pack brewing and their claim on the horizon now that Gyda has come home. “She had a big hand in the healing,” she says through a grin. Her leg wouldn’t be as well off as it is without the older woman.

Gyda’s concern about Smoke mimics Thuringwethil’s brief worry when she met the wolf. She’d kept her irritation at bay and given the wolf the least she could give to keep him apart of the pack. He had a peg or two he had to go down or else he’d eventually be chased away. “I think he just doesn’t know how to leave it behind,” she tells her companion. She’d been shaken away from her own home but the thought of being someone else’s subordinate never crossed her mind. It isn’t something easily put aside for some and she’d give him the time. “If I am wrong, we’ll dispose of him.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
life should be lived to it's fullest - by Gyda - January 19, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Antumbra - January 19, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Gyda - January 20, 2016, 05:58 AM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Antumbra - January 21, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Gyda - January 22, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Antumbra - January 24, 2016, 10:03 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Gyda - January 26, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Antumbra - January 29, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Gyda - February 01, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Antumbra - February 01, 2016, 05:39 PM