Silvertip Mountain Joining
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Just to let you know, if you hit the "New Reply" button all the way at the bottom of the page, instead of the "Reply" button at the end of the post you're replying to, you don't get the quote in your reply. Those quotes are used in the OOC forums. :-)

Steady had really expected her to either submit or run when he approached. While she had retreated a few steps, possibly in fear, she showed no other signs of respect or submission. She confessed she hoped to join Silvertip Mountain. While Steady was forming a response in his brain, the female saw fit to straighten herself, looking larger than she had when she first approached.

Steady's ears were pushed forward and his tail held high as he moved towards her, a growl coming from his throat. You show no respect to me, or the borders of this pack. Instead of submitting when I approach, you hold yourself higher in a blatant show of insolence, he said, his voice taunt as he he tried to control his anger towards the stranger. And you want to join Silvertip Mountain? He asked, almost stunned that she was requesting to join. You have two options. Check yourself, and we can get on with this conversation, or I'll take your stance as a challenge, and I'll react accordingly. It was rare Steady reacted with calmness to such flagrant disrespect, but he was giving one, and only one, chance.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Joining - by Mara Susi - January 24, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 24, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Joining - by Mara Susi - January 24, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 25, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: Joining - by Mara Susi - January 25, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 25, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: Joining - by Mara Susi - January 25, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 25, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Joining - by Mara Susi - January 25, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 25, 2016, 09:08 PM