Silvertip Mountain Joining
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady was pleased to see she altered her stance to one a little more submissive, though his own features remained taunt. She apologized, explaining her interactions with other wolves had been limited. Steady honestly thought these things came natural, like an instinct, to wolves. But, then again, he had grown up with many other wolves who taught him how to act.

He relaxed, enough to be visible, but not enough to give the impression he was folding over because of her apology. You should learn. Fast, he warned her. The leaders here do not tolerate insubordination on any level, so if I do accept you, you'll get a fast course in body language one-oh-one, he said.

Now, it was time to get down to business. What can you offer this pack? he asked. It was a standard question that any leader would ask a stranger wanting to join their pack. He needed to make sure she was going to be able to contribute to the pack instead of instantly being a responsibility they had to take on.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Joining - by Mara Susi - January 24, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 24, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Joining - by Mara Susi - January 24, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 25, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: Joining - by Mara Susi - January 25, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 25, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: Joining - by Mara Susi - January 25, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 25, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Joining - by Mara Susi - January 25, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 25, 2016, 09:08 PM