Silvertip Mountain Joining
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Got it. Mara couldn't help but feel excited to be taught by this wolf, he seemed interesting in every sense of the word. Once upon hearing his instructions to keep her head low and tail tucked, she became more conscious and fixed her position a bit. The idea of him  being interested in her hunting ways gave her some pride, especially with her now being at the lowest of the low in the pack.

Although, all these friendly emotions were rushing through her, she only managed a small smile and otherwise showed no emotion. Well, usually my sight plays a big role. Which stuns me with how you managed to be out of my sight while waiting by the borders. Hearing is also a good source of direction. it's almost as though my other senses were increased, while my scent decreased. She explained, hoping that she could prove herself to him, and to the pack. 

How did you gain your role?  She asked, curious as to how she could possibly move up in rank, though she wasn't bothered at her place. It was just fine and seemed comfortable, but besides his obvious leader-like personality, and bulk, what did he go through to gain such a role.
Messages In This Thread
Joining - by Mara Susi - January 24, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 24, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Joining - by Mara Susi - January 24, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 25, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: Joining - by Mara Susi - January 25, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 25, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: Joining - by Mara Susi - January 25, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 25, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Joining - by Mara Susi - January 25, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Joining - by Steady - January 25, 2016, 09:08 PM