Blackfeather Woods Teach me your ways
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was a bit surprised that Pietro had not been tired after what they did. The pup had stayed mostly around the den so their stamina could not be that great right? Burke decided to brush that off because Pietro had done well for now. "The side stepping from left to right will be of vital importance. Train them well. They were good now, but you have to be a bit lighter on your feet, son," he pointed out. It seemed Pietro was currently more lanky than one hell of a brute Burke was. Maybe Pietro would more of the elegant build of his mother but have his long legs. Burke wasn't sure he would have to see. But if that was the case Pietro needed to be trained on speed, not on brute force, one thing he always worked with. 

"Now when I say a side, you jump to that side but after that jump forward." Burke quickly side stepped and then flashed forward to Pietro. He didn't come in at full force, limiting his movements at the end and then playfully nudging over his son. "Understood?," he asked. Burke then stepped away walking in a big circle around Pietro to see his movements from all angles. "Don't focus on me. Focus on the words. Left. Left. Left. Right. Left. Right. Right. Right," Burke called out, doing a bit of a shorter round now because he didn't want to overwork Pietro. This would be enough for him to practice.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Teach me your ways - by Pietro - January 15, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Burke - January 16, 2016, 07:00 AM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Pietro - January 16, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Burke - January 16, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Pietro - January 19, 2016, 01:43 AM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Burke - January 19, 2016, 06:29 AM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Pietro - January 25, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Burke - January 26, 2016, 05:28 AM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Pietro - January 27, 2016, 09:55 PM