Silvertip Mountain Don't look now
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
It looks good to me! 

Chaska had rested onto his belly, even in the cold night, his paws dangled above the water's surface. Since the sun wasn't out, it was hard to see him. However, the moon etched him out with its luminous and pale light. He soon spoke about missing his family, how he could've been stronger as well to save them. 'So we're on common ground' Krypton thought to herself. However, the grey male spoke about holding onto his family. The female looked down at her paws still, in shame of not being like her family.

She wished to not resemble her sister, nor her father. Her sister was cruel while her father knew no limits. However both shamed her, along with her mother. Krypton tried to connect herself with Cloud. Maybe, just maybe she was like him. She fiercely shook her head, she was nothing like her brother. First off, being captain obvious, he was dead. Second, she looked nothing like him. Lastly, she didn't even act like him. Even if she had her moments of true kindness, she was nothing like him.

She huffed slightly and decided to give it a try. "I remember him by looking at the stars. He would always stargaze, and he's up there right now, hopefully." She spoke with a truthfulness that wasn't heard by many. She wished to be more like her brother, she grew up into a ice wolf while he grew up with a large heart. It was a shame he didn't have children, they would've been so kind like him. She tossed a look towards the sky, and saw a large, bright star flicker in her eyes. She smiled the tiniest bit and whispered to herself. 'There you are Cloud, you're watching over me, huh?' She returned her attention to Chaska. "For the rest of my family, I wish not to be connected with them. I'm a disgrace in their eyes."
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
Don't look now - by RIP Krypton - January 25, 2016, 11:11 PM
RE: Don't look now - by Chaska - January 26, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: Don't look now - by RIP Krypton - January 26, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Don't look now - by Chaska - January 27, 2016, 01:03 AM
RE: Don't look now - by RIP Krypton - January 27, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Don't look now - by Chaska - January 27, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: Don't look now - by RIP Krypton - January 27, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Don't look now - by Chaska - January 27, 2016, 10:03 PM