Blackfeather Woods Teach me your ways
The Pied Piper of Hamelin
128 Posts
Ooc —
Pietro nodded, his face was very serious, which was pretty cute to see him so dedicated. He was gently nudged by his father, which made him giggle a bit. He quickly snapped out of it, and nodded. "Got it dad." he said and smiled before his father started calling orders. Pietro perked his ears up to hear the order to move left. He followed the command by swiftly jumping to the side, and taking a big leap forward. His tail wagged as he did so. He did the same to the next two left orders, his last one he tripped a bit on his last landing, but quickly pulled himself together. By this time, his tongue came out, and he began to feel tired. But, Pietro planned to work as hard as he could, so he avoided showing he was growing tired. He followed the next few commands, he didn't better on the right side orders than the left, it was easier to move to the right apparently. His tail stopped wagging as he focused harder and harder on his movements. On the last call, to the right, Pietro landed with a playful baring of teeth and followed up with a playful lashing out, obviously missing and swatting at the air. He stood up straight, and smiled proudly, his breathing was harder, and his panting slowed down as he smiled.
Messages In This Thread
Teach me your ways - by Pietro - January 15, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Burke - January 16, 2016, 07:00 AM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Pietro - January 16, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Burke - January 16, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Pietro - January 19, 2016, 01:43 AM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Burke - January 19, 2016, 06:29 AM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Pietro - January 25, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Burke - January 26, 2016, 05:28 AM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Pietro - January 27, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Burke - January 28, 2016, 03:08 AM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Pietro - January 28, 2016, 10:35 AM