Phoenix Maplewood Joining
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
The stranger made himself small in Reek's presence, showing a level of respect that he hadn't seen on the borders in a long time.  Before the two could even exchange names, the stranger had earned brownie points in Reek's eyes from this initial gesture. Still, Reek's expression remained stoney and remarkably unexpressive of his current satisfaction. These first impressions, as he had learned, carried an immeasurable amount of weight in the long run. No matter how respectfully this unfamiliar wolf conducted himself, Reek was determined to show that he was no longer a man to be trifled with.  

Taking a broad step forward, Reek practically exuded power.  His tail stood erect and his ears pinned foward as he trained his eyes on forehead, full-bore. "Whatever," spoke the alpha, gaze unbreaking from the stranger. "It's fine. I'm not so much of a patient man myself."  Reek hoped the stranger would understand the double meaning behind his words. While he appreciated instant-gratification, he had little patience for trouble, especially with Saena being so close to season and Spring just around the corner.

"So... What are you doing on my border?" he asked despite having the automatic assumption that this stranger was just like the other wolves who wound up on his border. He was looking for a home.
Messages In This Thread
Joining - by Apollo - January 27, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: Joining - by Reek - January 28, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Joining - by Apollo - January 28, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Joining - by Reek - January 29, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: Joining - by Apollo - January 31, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: Joining - by Reek - January 31, 2016, 11:14 PM
RE: Joining - by Apollo - February 03, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: Joining - by Reek - February 03, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Joining - by Apollo - February 05, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Joining - by Reek - February 05, 2016, 10:37 PM