The Bracken Woods devour your kings
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
That's good! It's wonderful when characters click. :) Sorry this one is so short, it's early and I am pretty good with posting from my phone, but with the bum fingers. :(

He doesn't speak right away but the posture he acquires settles her. The hint of a smile that causes her lip to twitch steadies, hidden by the dark of her fur as he lowers his stance and gaze. Thuringwethil doesn't have much pull in these neutral lands, not like before. One step out of her territory, she was still heda. Approaching another  clan and she was still heda. These wolves don't know. She is heda here but who is she to these nonbelievers?

The male is the first to break the silence, stammering over his words and trying to find traction. He doesn't get anywhere and Thuringwethil impatiently shifts her weight as he tries to gather himself. His teeth click shut when he finishes unsuccessfully trying to cover up his mistake. She gives him a minute or two to collect himself, to speak up again with a better answer, and nothing comes. Her head tilts forward just slightly, looking down the bridge of her muzzle as if her gaze alone would force him into the ground. 

One brow curiosity raises, waiting: well?
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
devour your kings - by Antumbra - January 26, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: devour your kings - by Magnus - January 27, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: devour your kings - by Antumbra - January 28, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: devour your kings - by Magnus - January 28, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: devour your kings - by Antumbra - January 29, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: devour your kings - by Magnus - January 29, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: devour your kings - by Antumbra - January 29, 2016, 12:58 PM
RE: devour your kings - by Magnus - January 29, 2016, 05:37 PM