Sleeping Dragon burning the letters that might have redeemed you
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The wolf takes up the spot beneath her chin, gives her an easy lick, and returns to his spot in front of her. Thuringwethil nods her head, satisfied with the display. It reminds her more of home, in ways Eli and Snacha held themselves, but they know her and her power. She does not expect Hush to understand but that doesn’t mean he won’t, one day. In the wake of their new claim, the loyalty of her wolves will be tested.

“Welcome,” she tells him with a twitch of her own tail, still stiff in the arch above her spine. “I’m sure you will get to meet the others in due time,” she says, “I will bring everyone together soon.” As much as she would spread matters to the other wolves, rather finding them directly or a howl, they needed to see together all at once. They’d get used to each others faces and scents. 

Thuringwethil turns her head slightly, jerking in the direction she’d wish to move and the other to follow.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: burning the letters that might have redeemed you - by Antumbra - February 01, 2016, 11:47 AM