Qeya River Vatican City
too much heart was always his problem
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Oh my god I love Goliath. He reminds me of the Easter island head in the night at the museum movies lol xD

Anwyl had been so caught up in slippin and slidin that he hadn't even noticed the other massive wolf on the other side of the frozen river. He heard the loud growl and almost jumped out of his fur, especially when he saw the wolf talking. He was a giant, literally a giant. He was broad shouldered and about 3 times Anwyl's size. The yearling's eyes widened tenfold as he stared at the goliath of a wolf shouting from the other side. Anwyl felt safe out on the ice. He was sure that if the grey wolf tried to come out onto the river, he'd crack it. Surely the big guy wouldn't be that dumb.

But then he watched as Goliath tried to come out onto the ice. Anwyl screwed up his nose in confusion. Like really what the hell man, didn't he know that it wouldn't work? Deciding that this giant wasn't really dangerous, Anwyl cautiously tip toed to the other side. He got close but not too close. He gave a timid but friendly smile and replied. You umm... You're too big...I think. He didn't want to sound rude or anything, but he also didn't want the big guy to plunge them both into an ice cold death.

Wait a minute I'm coming over. Anwyl decided that Goliath was really interesting and he wanted to know more. Hopefully he wouldn't rip off his head or something. He continued on over, sliding into the grass on the other side by Goliath. He prepared himself if he indeed had to run, but for the moment bowed his head submissively and introduced himself. Hi, my name is Anwyl.
Messages In This Thread
Vatican City - by Anwyl - January 31, 2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Vatican City - by Goliath - February 01, 2016, 05:12 AM
RE: Vatican City - by Anwyl - February 02, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Vatican City - by Goliath - February 03, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: Vatican City - by Anwyl - February 04, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: Vatican City - by Goliath - February 05, 2016, 04:31 AM
RE: Vatican City - by Anwyl - February 05, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: Vatican City - by Goliath - February 05, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Vatican City - by Anwyl - February 06, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: Vatican City - by Goliath - February 06, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: Vatican City - by Anwyl - February 07, 2016, 06:49 AM