Redhawk Caldera Hey little brother
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had seen the change in Aduin too once he arrived before him. He knew a pack like the Caldera would do him well. Sebastian was glad that Aduin had found a home here amongst the wolves he called home before. Aduin started about Haven while Elwood started about their ranks. Before he would start about Haven he would address the rank situation. It made him feelers guilty of taking that spot in Black Feather. "Not to worry Elwood," Sebastian spoke with a hint of a smile. "Once a spot opens up I will be back to claim it. For now that gives me time to bond with my father and get to know him," he spoke with a genuine smile. Though if he had to argue about this then he would tell Elwood that he knew the ways of the pack and that he could help hunt instead of being a burden.

He then turned a bit more to Aduin, but not in such a way that Elwood wasn't included. "Haven was almost my mate and Aduin's sister," he explained quickly to him so he could grasp the concept. "She had an injured paw and made me listen to her and how sorry she was. I kind of made her cry and she told me she loved me and would wait for me and all that," Sebastian summoned. Not sure how Aduin was going to like that. "She broke my heart by leaving. We waited for a month, it was foolish of her to go so far away while hunting, on her own. I mean we looked for her for two weeks! Not acceptable. She also admitted that she might not gave been fully ready for a full commitment that is being mates. She is younger than me after all. So I told her we should have a break, so she can figure out what to do and what she truly wants. And of course a break for myself to figure out the same," he explained to Aduin.
Messages In This Thread
Hey little brother - by Sebastian - February 01, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Hey little brother - by Nevouku - February 01, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: Hey little brother - by Elwood - February 01, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: Hey little brother - by Sebastian - February 02, 2016, 05:57 AM
RE: Hey little brother - by Nevouku - February 02, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Hey little brother - by Elwood - February 02, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: Hey little brother - by Sebastian - February 03, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Hey little brother - by Nevouku - February 03, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Hey little brother - by Elwood - February 03, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Hey little brother - by Sebastian - February 05, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: Hey little brother - by Nevouku - February 05, 2016, 06:49 PM