Blackfeather Woods The Grand Tour
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
There were many great places for a den, since the storm so long ago had created many opportunities for one. But often, they were overrun or just plainly not in good shape. Remembering the incident with Damien's "den" returned to mind before she winced, before shooing it away. They did not need another fox massacre, so she avoided mentioning that. "Underneath the span of Blackfeather territory is a network of caves, tunnels and alcoves. If you like that kind of thing, i'm sure you can find numerous den's or exit's that lead to good dens," She didn't make it specific, because currently her den was a rundown old fox den that nobody had touched in too long, but it was right near the borders, perfect for her job. 

"Is there anything specific you would like to know before we continue?" She asked, glancing at him. For an instant, she thought of Kove, for he was the only other male that had walked beside her. It made her heart ache, though she had not seen his presence in a while. It was silly to think that she actually missed him, though on the outside she was unapproachable as it could be. Turning away from Macbeth's gaze, she looked ahead, pushing away the thoughts of the Inuit who had claimed what little was left of her heart. It was no right to be thinking of that, now, of all times. "I could show you she swamps, since they're not that far away but I don't think you'd like to go there," She chuckled, almost nervously. The idea of the swamps itself made her agitated. The muck, the grime, the things, she hated it. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
The Grand Tour - by Macbeth - January 24, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: The Grand Tour - by Nemesis - January 26, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: The Grand Tour - by Macbeth - February 03, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: The Grand Tour - by Nemesis - February 05, 2016, 01:08 PM