The Sunspire one look from those eyes and i was done in
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Her dreams were nightmares. Memories of Summer, beginning as pleasant nostalgia— of them running together up the mountains, of trips into secret caverns, of their first kiss. But they always changed, shifting into arguments that they had never had. Of him growing angry, though he had never done so before— he had always understood her, had always allowed her to be exactly who she was. Magpie started awake as the final nightmare manifested, Summer standing over her, eyes like flames, teeth bared, lunging toward her throat...

She started again as her waking vision presented her with a tall form looming over her. Sleep not yet faded from her mind, vision not entirely clear, Magpie started again— stumbling backward clumsily. "Wh— what?" she murmured, shaking her head as if to clear it. It didn't make sense; this place had always been secret. "Summer?" she queried, green eyes squinting as she attempted to get a clearer look at her company.

When the sleep cleared and Magpie realized the male wasn't who she wished it would be, she made it clear he was not welcome here. He made no move to leave, and so the Corvidae grumpily moved passed him to exit and go her own way.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
one look from those eyes and i was done in - by OG Magpie - January 20, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: one look from those eyes and i was done in - by Trajan - January 23, 2016, 07:45 AM
RE: one look from those eyes and i was done in - by OG Magpie - February 06, 2016, 07:30 PM