Sleeping Dragon let me tell you what i wish i'd known when i was young and dreamed of glory
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She turns to the older woman and smiles. Eli and Snacha had given her her title back when they came to Sleeping Dragon and it graduated unto a wolf that knew little of her ways. A swelling in her chest surprises her and lets the smile fade, returning her attention to the way she’s walking. Seeking approval from others had never been on top of her priority but gaining it from her new followers tug at the corners of her mind.

Lucani parallels the subject and Thuringwethil tilts her nose upward, considering the other leader of Drageda for a moment. She remembers well seeing Gyda after she’d taken her reign in Odinn’s Cove. There had been a hardness to her features Thuringwethil knows from her own transition. 

“Her home had been near mine,” she explains with a swish of her tail. She hadn’t gotten to them for the coalition before things fell apart, though little had she known Gyda had departed. “She led there, for a time.” Gyda’s story is her own and she has no interest in sharing the intimate details Thuringwethil knows best when they kept politics away from their friendship, until now.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: let me tell you what i wish i'd known when i was young and dreamed of glory - by Antumbra - February 07, 2016, 02:44 PM