do you know why he's called buffalo bill?
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
You will have to bear with me as I am still getting the hang of this character. I haven't had a lecter thread since spotted_fawn and shearwater baby....fun fun :D

Sitri knew the white furred one that always wore gore was close to the queen. He did not know why this time she had chosen to only keep one, but he did not really care. He knew his place it was to obey and listen. Since the queen saw this one in a bright light, that made him king, so he would have to listen to him too he imagined.

He watched with red eyes as the other scaled the mountain's side looking for something always looking. He had noticed the white one was always looking. The voices began to speak "Always looking always looking for what for what. He knew it was not his place to ask or even question but he stood watching to see if the other would call on him for help. He would do what was asked of him. He spoke in a growl low and raspy as little as possible. Need sitri?
Messages In This Thread
do you know why he's called buffalo bill? - by Lecter - April 16, 2014, 08:33 AM
RE: do you know why he's called buffalo bill? - by Sitri - April 16, 2014, 09:46 AM