Cerulean Cape vörös grófnő
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Dun't worry, I'm not letting Malice really hurt her badly without your permission :)

The dark queen had been spotted, leaving the girl in front of her freeze in her tracks. The spawn of Satan rolled her eyes at her snarl, but was impressed by the character this one had. It amused her to see her plaything fight back, though she showed nothing of positiveness towards this light pelted angel. They were mere opposites of each other on the outside, leaving her disgusted by the white color this girl was drenched in. She stepped closer, moving with grace, every step more sophisticated. She pulled her lip, not even as a warning but by mere excitement. She made no sounds as she approached the angel, not until she was close enough for her liking to her new plaything.

My, my... She hummed in amusement, letting her piercing yellow eyes look straight into the stranger's orbs. Her tail raised slightly, she continued. Quite a big mouth for such a petite thing. She commented, letting the corner of her mouth twitch up to reveal a wicked smirk. Oh, how she loved messing with others.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
vörös grófnő - by Erzsébet - February 06, 2016, 10:09 PM
RE: vörös grófnő - by Malice - February 06, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: vörös grófnő - by Erzsébet - February 07, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: vörös grófnő - by Malice - February 07, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: vörös grófnő - by Erzsébet - February 07, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: vörös grófnő - by Malice - February 12, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: vörös grófnő - by Erzsébet - February 13, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: vörös grófnő - by Malice - February 14, 2016, 04:49 AM
RE: vörös grófnő - by Erzsébet - February 16, 2016, 09:08 AM
RE: vörös grófnő - by Malice - February 17, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: vörös grófnő - by Erzsébet - February 18, 2016, 06:05 PM