Cerulean Cape vörös grófnő
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Don't know how that works, though XD Care to explain it to me?

Their eyes meeting, although still disrespectful to the daughter of Lucifer, was not seen as a threat. They were on neutral grounds, no-one had to be respectful to anyone here. The dark queen couldn't let it slide though, and decided to scare the petite angel. In an instant, she pushed her black head right into the angel's face, muzzles almost touching as she backed away just as fast as she had come. She laughed wickedly, clearly showing how insane she was without her other side that was all the way back at Luciferpeak. 

The white female raised herself up however, not showing fear nor bloodlust. Oh, how full of herself this thing was, it was truly laughable. Perhaps she would let this thing live for the mere effort she put in staying alive. One wrong move however, and the dark queen was ready to wipe her existence off this planet. She licked her lips, not even raising herself to the angel's level, already showing more dominance than this white female by just standing.

Her words were not a great start, but it was not boring to the spawn of Satan either. She wished for blood more than anything, but this thing had way more potential than only serving as a meal. I wish for a place to stay, a pack if you will. She purred, deciding then and there that she would use this angel for information about this land. Not to say that she wouldn't eat her whole once done with that. Do you know of a place worthy enough for my presence?
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
vörös grófnő - by Erzsébet - February 06, 2016, 10:09 PM
RE: vörös grófnő - by Malice - February 06, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: vörös grófnő - by Erzsébet - February 07, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: vörös grófnő - by Malice - February 07, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: vörös grófnő - by Erzsébet - February 07, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: vörös grófnő - by Malice - February 12, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: vörös grófnő - by Erzsébet - February 13, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: vörös grófnő - by Malice - February 14, 2016, 04:49 AM
RE: vörös grófnő - by Erzsébet - February 16, 2016, 09:08 AM
RE: vörös grófnő - by Malice - February 17, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: vörös grófnő - by Erzsébet - February 18, 2016, 06:05 PM