Redhawk Caldera All hands on deck
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood nodded his head at Wildfire's suggestion. He knew, even without talking to Eljay himself, that the boy would not be eager to take his mother's suggestion. A huge portion of his development had been influenced by Finley's time spent away from the caldera and her subsequent injuries. Eljay, like his father, had no desire to take those risks.

But perhaps if he knew that Wildfire was waiting for them at their destination, he would be more willing to give it a chance. Although Elwood didn't necessarily want his son to become a scout who roved far and wide, he at least wanted him to overcome his fear of the outside world. "You know, I think I'll suggest that to Fin. I know she and Eljay would both like to see you," he said, making a mental note to discuss the topic with Finley.

Wildfire then began discussing her trades. He wasn't necessarily surprised to learn that she had given up her duties as warrior or her interest in naturalism; it wasn't because she lacked talent in those areas, but because she was young and still establishing herself in the world. It was natural for there to be some change in her life. "Good for you," he praised with a bob of his head. As a gamekeeper himself, Elwood was glad to hear that she had pursued the job. "How is life at Moonspear, anyway? Tell me more about your new family," he said amicably. No one would replace her parents and siblings, but she was obviously happy with her packmates on the peak.
Messages In This Thread
All hands on deck - by Wildfire - January 27, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: All hands on deck - by Elwood - January 27, 2016, 01:05 PM
RE: All hands on deck - by Wildfire - January 28, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: All hands on deck - by Elwood - January 31, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: All hands on deck - by Wildfire - February 01, 2016, 12:45 PM
RE: All hands on deck - by Elwood - February 02, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: All hands on deck - by Wildfire - February 13, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: All hands on deck - by Elwood - February 14, 2016, 01:27 AM
RE: All hands on deck - by Wildfire - February 14, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: All hands on deck - by Elwood - February 15, 2016, 10:49 AM
RE: All hands on deck - by Wildfire - February 17, 2016, 09:57 AM