Gilded Bay a place in the sun
and i hope that kindness comes your way
162 Posts
Ooc — L2D2
lol i could just imagine a redwall hare in that last post ahaha you nailed it

tachyon stiffened as the golden wolf immediately alerted, as if outraged by the news. he regarded this amber-hued wolf carefully, confusion clearly coloring his monotone muzzle. the wolf's deportment was quite interesting, and while tachyon slowly felt his suspicion ebbing, he was loathe to commit the folly of trusting a complete stranger. he leaned back, considering his options before he spoke.

"friend of donnelaith? through who?" while not naturally cold or distant, tachyon had a reason to remain tentative in his faith of the stranger. "we did.. biff.. away the invaders.. but we don't know the nature of their mission -- why they targeted us, who they are -- they came close to the den, i think." his brow furrowed as he recalled the two wolves. "one was huge.. bigger than me, white with black peppering her coat -- didn't look like a woman to me." his frown deepened. "the other was equally large, agouti male." he hadn't really been able to catch either of their eye colors, and he felt a flush of disappointment raid his confidence in himself. "all else i know about them is they didn't smell like they lived inland." he couldn't be positive -- donnelaith itself was situated not too far from the shore, and brine permeated all that made the coast their habitat.
#brutalmode
currently weak health
mild powerplay/cameos of tachyon welcome (especially donnelaith members)
Messages In This Thread
a place in the sun - by Goldhawk - February 13, 2016, 07:07 AM
RE: a place in the sun - by Tachyon Sr - February 13, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: a place in the sun - by Goldhawk - February 13, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: a place in the sun - by Tachyon Sr - February 13, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: a place in the sun - by Goldhawk - February 14, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: a place in the sun - by Tachyon Sr - February 15, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: a place in the sun - by Goldhawk - February 16, 2016, 05:33 AM
RE: a place in the sun - by Tachyon Sr - February 16, 2016, 02:24 PM