Swiftcurrent Creek Ain't no thinking thing
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie shifted upon the warm rock wincing slightly then readjusting himself so he wasn't laying directly upon his chest. He wished he had more of what ever it was that Lecter had given him, but be darned if he was going to go back to Lecter if the wolf was even still around.

Ferdie chuffed as Bazi ignored the questions, he knew what she was doing and he used that tactic himself a lot, so he let it slide and nor would he ask her again, if she wanted to tell him she would. If she was becoming a healer though he wondered if she would take up of some of those crazy beliefs wolfs of that ilk seemed to be taken with. If she did he might just run away, who was he kidding he'd never be able to run from her, Bazi was now one of the wolves whom had his unyielding loyalty.

Setting those thoughts aside, Ferdie Yawned and answered Bazi's question purposely putting Jace on the spot. "This fellow here was about to go get some fish, whilst an old timer like me watched, I learn best by watching you know" Ferdie couldn't help but smile slyly, "Besides, Mi'dear You know how I hate to get wet, I'd have to spend the rest of the day grooming" Ferdie turned his head hiding his face from Bazi as he glared at Jace, but Jace was facing Bazi so if he made a face back she was sure to see him. If Bazi moved to see Ferdie's expression the brute would turn his glare into a pleasant smile. He swayed his tail back and forth along the rock, as he asked her to join in, he did not want to be left with this male and no excuse to leave. Will you help Mr. Jace 'teach' me to fish. He tried to remove the distaste from his voice in his last sentence, but it would be up to the wolfs whom listened to decide whether he succeeded in his endeavor.

Ferdie placed one paw ontop of his other front paw and chuckled to himself, yep, he knew for sure now, he needed not soul search anymore.... His soft chuckle would be short and mysterious only his soul would know what he found out about himself, even if it were obvious to others
Messages In This Thread
Ain't no thinking thing - by Jace - April 14, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: Ain't no thinking thing - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 14, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Ain't no thinking thing - by Jace - April 15, 2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Ain't no thinking thing - by Bazi - April 15, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: Ain't no thinking thing - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 15, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Ain't no thinking thing - by Jace - April 15, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Ain't no thinking thing - by Bazi - April 17, 2014, 12:40 PM
RE: Ain't no thinking thing - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 17, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Ain't no thinking thing - by Jace - April 17, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Ain't no thinking thing - by Bazi - April 19, 2014, 04:40 AM
RE: Ain't no thinking thing - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 21, 2014, 03:18 PM