Silvertip Mountain Unity is strength
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Pack Activity 
@FitzDutiful @Alastor @Krypton @Moon Shadow @Peak Our team is on the Blacktail Deer Plateau side of the mountain. There will be four rounds- one round per item, plus this first round to get the clue from Fitz and strategize. To try and make this a little quicker, there will be no posting order, and you can post as many times as you want in the rounds. Please keep in mind, though, that others may not have the time to post as quickly, so give them a chance. Through dice rolls, the wolf to find the item has already been selected for each round, and I'll let you all know who that wolf is at the beginning of each round. I'm picking this up where we all left off in the first thread. This round will end Sunday, the 21st or when all team members have replied, whichever comes fist.

Their team gathered, and Steady was obviously excited about this activity. Krypton asked if Steady had a game plan. Well, not really. He was about to try and come up with something when Peak spoke up, saving him. It seemed the male had some ideas of his own. Steady nodded in agreement, and that's when Krypton spoke up again, saying exactly what he had in mind. I agree with you both. While time and efficiency are key, we need to keep in mind that the clues will give us the best idea as to how to search for our items, he added, with a confident smile to his team. This is just a game, so try not to get too flustered, and just have fun, he added, trying not to put too much pressure on them.

As Fitz walked over to them, Steady turned to face him, in line with his team. Do you have our first clue? he asked. He knew as soon as they got it, they would need to work quickly to decipher it and find the first item.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Unity is strength - by Steady - February 15, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by Peak - February 15, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by FitzDutiful - February 16, 2016, 03:55 AM
RE: Unity is strength - by RIP Krypton - February 16, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by Moon Shadow - February 21, 2016, 01:21 AM
RE: Unity is strength - by Steady - February 22, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by RIP Krypton - February 24, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by Steady - March 12, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by RIP Krypton - March 12, 2016, 07:28 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by Moon Shadow - March 14, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Unity is strength - by Steady - March 20, 2016, 08:42 PM