Blackfeather Woods 'Cause sometimes to stay alive you got to kill your mind
38 Posts
Ooc — Mae
A thing began guiding her away from the place. Her vision blurry, she attempted to walk properly. "Don't... You get infected.. Away," she managed dizzily. She squinted, focusing her sight on the wolf next to her. Didn't he know he could get infected? She held her breath, only taking small gasps. The last thing she wanted was for the kind wolf to catch what she got.

She forced herself to walk alone, her walk shaky but becoming somewhat steady. "I'm fine," she lied. She silently glanced at him worryingly, hoping he was alright. She stumbled, almost going face first, before leaning back onto the wolf. "Thanks anyways," she mumbled.

She could almost hear her mother scolding her; 'Thats no way any Alpha would act, even if they aren't an Alpha anymore!' or 'Do you ever listen to my lessons?' or the good ol' 'Honestly, sometimes I wonder how you even led a whole pack...'

These memories distracted her from the pain as she unconsciously smiled a little. Obviously, that wasn't okay, and she immediately coughed, holding back puke. Gods help me, she thought.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause sometimes to stay alive you got to kill your mind - by Hecate - February 16, 2016, 08:08 AM