do you know why he's called buffalo bill?
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri titled his head tattered ears tilting forward to catch the other's words. "Belong to Demon queen, makes you King. What Shaman? The brute thought it was obvious that the other was the king since he belonged to the queen why did the other not realize this too. he also had no idea what a shaman was being taught to fight, die, or survive most of his life he did not know many basic things like that herb lore he had no idea about, he could hunt one of the skills he was taught. His skills had been chosen for him, and had he been given the chance to learn he probably would have become cunning and dangerous but as it were he was just dangerous.

Sitri nodded his head yes "yes Demon Queen Jinx. Sitri found the queen you see found her followed her obeys. Obey obey follow follow found A never ending cycle of voices transcended throughout his mind he wanted to lie on the ground and cover his ears and whine, but he stood stoic and stalwart as he had been taught. "Listen to the voices his mother had cooed listen they will teach you.
Messages In This Thread
do you know why he's called buffalo bill? - by Lecter - April 16, 2014, 08:33 AM
RE: do you know why he's called buffalo bill? - by Sitri - April 17, 2014, 07:09 PM