Blackfoot Forest So dance along to the beat of your heart
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Aaron smiled, pleased to hear that the male was on board with the whole idea. He paused then, looking him over once or twice more before dipping his head. He could see a bit of disappointment in his face, eyes glinting ever so slightly. He gave another smile, this one filled more with mischief. 

"I am glad to hear, and it would be my pleasure to offer you a place among our ranks. We will be officially claiming this land soon," he woofed, taking a moment to pause; it was clear, however, that he was not done speaking. "You may also to pleased, and perhaps not at all surprised, to hear that Rosings will be in need of a Beta male. If you so chose you technically fill that position automatically," Aaron informed him, flicking his tail. With a final glint of mischief to his sky-blue eyes, the man spoke again.

"You would also be granted second choice at a co-beta... with my permission, of course," he added. For the most part, he planned on handpicking his pairs, but Faramir reminded him too much of himself to deny him the chance for making his own decisions. "I do however recommend waiting a little bit before taking any claim. We will surely find more females among our ranks- perhaps better for you to choose."

weep. I changed Aaron's personality to more solemn and this is the most I've had to type out for him in a few threads :L you go dood.
Messages In This Thread
So dance along to the beat of your heart - by Faramir - February 16, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: So dance along to the beat of your heart - by Tantalus - February 16, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: So dance along to the beat of your heart - by Faramir - February 16, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: So dance along to the beat of your heart - by Tantalus - February 16, 2016, 09:42 PM
RE: So dance along to the beat of your heart - by Faramir - February 16, 2016, 09:50 PM
RE: So dance along to the beat of your heart - by Tantalus - February 16, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: So dance along to the beat of your heart - by Faramir - February 16, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: So dance along to the beat of your heart - by Tantalus - February 16, 2016, 10:18 PM
RE: So dance along to the beat of your heart - by Faramir - February 16, 2016, 10:24 PM
RE: So dance along to the beat of your heart - by Tantalus - February 16, 2016, 10:56 PM
RE: So dance along to the beat of your heart - by Faramir - February 16, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: So dance along to the beat of your heart - by Tantalus - February 16, 2016, 11:10 PM
RE: So dance along to the beat of your heart - by Faramir - February 16, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: So dance along to the beat of your heart - by Tantalus - February 16, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: So dance along to the beat of your heart - by Faramir - February 16, 2016, 11:30 PM