Phoenix Maplewood Before the fire is lit
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
I didn't have a chance to copy it or save it. I'm using a desktop so basically everything is gone when the power is out lol Anyway I believe you got Esaro back on his feet. Well played :P

He was glad to hear Spring supported him. It made it easier for him to feel like he has a place here in this pack. Staying in a pack that didn't have any trust or faith in him would have made it a lost cause. Now that he had her word he felt motivated to continue on in a better mood. He forgot why he was upset in the first place. He didn't see a reason to not have a little smile on his face while in presence of a friend.

Spring wanted to know if he asked anyone else. "Um no, I just thought of asking now. It makes me feel much better knowing someone believes in me." Esaro looked around for a moment then sighed with relief. Next was trying to figure out what to do next. His ultimate goal was to become an Alpha one day but that path was very far. Maybe Spring knows a few side goals for him to go for.

"When I think about it, I don't think I should focus on becoming an Alpha just yet. What do you think I should first go for? Maybe I should try to be a Beta like Ukko was. Or maybe there are a few more steps before that." He said basically thinking out loud.

For some reason he started thinking of Laika which distracted him from figuring out a side goal. He wondered if Laika would also support him if ran into trouble. Because that crossed his mind he decided to say something on it. "Do you think Laika would also help me if I ran into trouble or if I just needed someone to practice with?" He asked with a small smile while wagging his tail happily, already forgetting about his question before that.
Messages In This Thread
Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 16, 2016, 04:28 AM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 16, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 16, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 17, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 17, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 17, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 18, 2016, 04:31 AM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 18, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 18, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Spring - February 18, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Before the fire is lit - by Esaro - February 19, 2016, 01:12 PM