Phantom Hollow Watch the shadows
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
I know they have met and all, but I can't resist! Feel free to skip me when another member Mit hasn't met yet joins and play it off like Mal smiled and walked away, knowing that she should give her members time together :)

The queen found herself strolling along the borders a lot, keeping them fresh since their pack was new. Wolves who knew of this as a possible way to the other side of the lake or just a nice place to be alone would need to know they were there and find themselves a way around it. Or perhaps join them, who knew. But, now the borders were fresh again, the daughter of Lucifer found herself bored. Her stack of dead critters was already enough, no one was calling for her and she couldn't explore far. So, she got herself off her bum and trotted towards the big log where there meetings had been thus far.

Upon arriving, the queen saw one of her members looking around. Was she searching for something? Had no one even considered talking to her because she was one of the last to arrive at Phantom Hollow? The dark girl felt a spark of guilt make it's way into her system. She hadn't even spoken to her since their meeting in the mountains and now she was all alone, wandering around in a dark forest she was supposed to call home. The queen walked closer to her, tail raised slightly though her posture was friendly.

Pretty dark place huh? She asked, glancing over the trees surrounding them. Are you seeking company?

@Cogitemus XD Omg, how do we fix this? I'm dying XD
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Watch the shadows - by Mitanni - February 19, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Watch the shadows - by Malice - February 19, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Watch the shadows - by Cogitemus - February 19, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: Watch the shadows - by Mitanni - February 19, 2016, 06:49 PM