Blacktail Deer Plateau i shot down the sun with bow and flame
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine listened, a shrewd look on his face that didn't shift until Atticus finished. It was a lot to process. On one hand, it was a relief to realize his brother hadn't knocked up anybody behind his back. On the other, the Alpha male found jealousy blooming in his chest. Atticus has been a father first and it bothered him. As he watched his brother cradle Ty, Peregrine acknowledged the pettiness of that.

"I think you mentioned her at the time," Peregrine said after a few beats of silence, his head tilting as he gazed up at the ceiling and back in time. "I was a little bit jealous of you for losing your virginity and to... wasn't she a pirate or something like that?" He paused, then smirked slightly and added, "You scalawag."

Although he still felt a few misgivings about the entire situation, Peregrine let himself smile. "So you're a dad too. Wow," he marveled. "And you're sure this kid wasn't pulling a fast one on you?" he asked, just to be certain. "Where is she now...?" he wondered, wondering if this faceless youngster would be joining the family. It rankled slightly again but Peregrine reminded himself that Atticus hadn't done anything wrong (by him, anyway).
Messages In This Thread
i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 11, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 12, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 18, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 24, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 25, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 26, 2014, 12:34 AM