Lost Creek Hollow What a perfect day to relax and... ooh a butterfly!
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
LOL me too

Haven appreciated Shikoba's words. Haven too was now loyal to LCH, and would do her best to avenge her fallen friend and hopefully kill that damn cat. So Shikoba's was new too, something they had in common. Haven was about to come up with another question, to get to know her better when the butterfly returned. It plopped down into Shikoba's nose, still flapping its wings lightly. The other female seemed entranced by it, giggling as its soft feet tickled her about. Haven really just wanted to catch it.

She stuck her tongue out as she focused and raised a paw to strike. Gently, yet quickly she swiped at the winged insect, though it flew away too fast and instead she just bopped Shikoba on her nose. She watched the thing flutter away for a few moments before realizing even what she's done. She turned back to the mottled female, face hot with embarrassment. Im so sorry! I did not mean to hit you at all I was trying to get the butterfly. Sorry. It was sincere but also came out as a sort of giggle, because it had been pretty funny.
Messages In This Thread
RE: What a perfect day to relax and... ooh a butterfly! - by Haven - February 24, 2016, 02:26 PM