Ouroboros Spine waging war against everyone
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
I'm reading Percy Jackson so I am all up to date with the Greek Gods, haha!

After Sebastian decided to start his own pack he approached Aduin. His step brother. Sebastian couldn't see him differently, Aduin was his little brother even though they were not related. He wasn't sure why but he connected with the male and he wouldn't want him alone. He felt protective over him. Hopefully that protectiveness he felt for Aduin would also return for Haven, Aduin's sister, at one point. He hadn't seen her around even though she said she would. Maybe she left this area after she ran into his father. Maybe he had lost her forever now. Who knows.

Sebastian was also planning to recruit Pearl, she was his good friend. He knew that she counseled him well last time he was heart broken. He could always use a wise female like her besides her being a friend. He hoped she would consider her offer. As he moved back to the coast to the pack he tried to join, Sebastian was also scouting for lands. He did not know the name of this territory. But maybe someone would be around to tell him. The big grey tank of a male trotted further until he came across a fresh scent. He decided to follow it, it was not hard to find the other wolf. Sebastian let out a chuff in greeting, his tail flickering in a friendly matter. "Do you mind if I ask you something?," he questioned when he stopped at a respectable distance. His tail wagging slightly to show that he did not mean any harm.
Messages In This Thread
waging war against everyone - by Falcon - February 20, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: waging war against everyone - by Sebastian - February 24, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: waging war against everyone - by Falcon - February 27, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: waging war against everyone - by Sebastian - February 28, 2016, 07:50 AM
RE: waging war against everyone - by Falcon - February 28, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: waging war against everyone - by Sebastian - February 28, 2016, 12:05 PM