Ankyra Sound no need to drive me crazy, i'm close enough to walk
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
alvays gute! "Without a dry coat to bulk her out, she looked like a child's imitation of a wolf made from five burnt sticks and a wedge of black cheese" my sides

Vlad's uproarious laughter spilleth over soon after she emerged from the surf, spit onto the sands by the sea's rolling tongue. 

On second thought, the ocean felt just lovely this time of year.

A grim scowl hung off her sagging brow, darkening by at least 10% opacity as Vlad plodded along toward her in that posturing, vulturous manner he often did. One would start to wonder how he'd managed to steal the grin right off a crocodilian's mouth... and why he was so averse to dentistry. 

Lusca recoiled, lip twinging to bare her most handsome cuspid. "Euuch." Disgusted, her muzzle shied away from his looming kisser. "Instead of gifts she should be giving you baths." She groaned, leaning away so severely that The King of Pop himself ought to have asked her for tips on her technique. 

The Engry Oorchin steadied herself, then began shaking out her drenched coat vigorously––sending a spindrift of seawater in the Beta's direction. Scrub-a-dub-dub!
Messages In This Thread
RE: no need to drive me crazy, i'm close enough to walk - by Lusca - February 24, 2016, 04:45 PM