Blackfeather Woods good fences make good neighbours
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Insanity. It was a complex thing, yet Malice could not be excluded from the category. "She's impulsive, dangerous. Seems to think she's some dark queen," She inferred, judging by how Malice had presented herself when demanding an apology. "With an ego inflamed like that and the way she spoke and acted.. She's nuts," She dead panned, although all the proof was store perfectly in her mind. Maybe it wasn't enough, but if the neighboring Alpha came near them, Burke would see. "What i'm afraid of is that if she has it out for me, she'll attack," The revelation of her own worry shocked her. She had never been scared for her life before, but now the enemy had a whole pack behind them. And now the only thing that stood between them and her was Blackfeather. She wouldn't blame him if Burke decided to ship her off to someplace across the Teekon if Malice came knocking on their door. 

"I met respectively with two of the members, and told them to make sure their members stay away from our borders, like any other pack. I don't know if they'll respect that," She had made it clear, but the choice to obey the command lay up to them. If they decided to ignore it, well, nobody could argue that they needed to be eliminated. Yet, it wasn't like she was itching for war. She just wanted everyone to be safe, and Moonlit posed a problem in her mind that could only grow worse. She would not have that kind of threat pounding at the back of her mind as she lived on, knowing that in a split second DB had an peaceful enemy, if it came to that.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
good fences make good neighbours - by Nemesis - February 23, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Burke - February 24, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Nemesis - February 24, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Burke - February 25, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Nemesis - February 25, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Burke - February 25, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Nemesis - March 08, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Burke - March 09, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: good fences make good neighbours - by Nemesis - March 24, 2016, 02:14 PM