The Sentinels and i hope that kindness comes your way
and i hope that kindness comes your way
162 Posts
Ooc — L2D2
tachyon's face flushed as he realized his social ineptitude -- had he truly forgotten introductions? his countenance simmered with shame and he directed his gaze sideways, fully aware of the faux pax he had committed. "good to meet you formally." he mumbled, still wholly chagrined by his lapse in etiquette. it appeared that eilidh did not harbor resentment for this and he quickly moved on, anxious to forge a new conversation. "uhh.. well.. they're not nice." he tried to summon the words necessary to articulate them. "if you spit them on a rock it makes your eyes sting. it's a stinging smell." this was a horrible explanation and he knew it, so he turned quickly and dragged his nose along the ground. "i've never really looked for them before but i've seen them in sunny areas and stuff.. they make for pretty flowers when they're bloomed. what do you need them for?" the pale wolf stopped and dug tentatively at a clustered plant he thought was an onion, though as he exposed the bulb it was apparent it was some wild flower variant.
#brutalmode
currently weak health
mild powerplay/cameos of tachyon welcome (especially donnelaith members)
Messages In This Thread
and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Tachyon Sr - February 12, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - February 18, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Tachyon Sr - February 18, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - February 18, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Tachyon Sr - February 20, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - February 21, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Tachyon Sr - February 23, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - February 25, 2016, 01:25 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Tachyon Sr - February 25, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - March 04, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - March 14, 2016, 07:36 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - March 21, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - March 30, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - April 17, 2016, 07:14 PM