Phantom Hollow Stay off our yard
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The queen listened carefully to the two, and knew of who the young boy was talking about. It was that crazy bitch who she had fought with only moments after arriving in Teekon Wild. Now that she thought about, she had said something about her being in a pack that was called Dark Brotherhood. Nemesis, so that was her name... Beta?! How can anyone want a beta that is so full of herself? So disgustingly stupid?

Malice growled softly, so angered by all of this that she couldn't keep it in anymore. They now had neighbors with one of her enemies as a leader. Great, this was absolutely fantastic. Now she definitely knew that she was going to speak with the other pack's alpha to discuss peace, and she wanted Sage to come along. As an almost Beta, she needed to know how to handle this. I see. Yes, this crazy wolf does know me, but not who I am now. I am a changed wolf and will protect you all with my life. The me Nemesis met a few months ago is gone, and it is time to do something about this all. She said, an excited glint in her eyes.

I will speak to the neighbor's alpha, to ask if they want peace or a war. I hope they think the same as me, that war would be unnecessary for both parties. She explained, revealing her plan. Sage, as an upcoming Beta, I want you to accompany me. She said, a small smile on her muzzle but still keeping her posture serious.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Stay off our yard - by RIP Issun - February 24, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Stay off our yard - by Sage - February 24, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Stay off our yard - by Malice - February 25, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: Stay off our yard - by RIP Issun - February 25, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: Stay off our yard - by Sage - February 27, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: Stay off our yard - by Malice - February 27, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: Stay off our yard - by RIP Issun - February 27, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: Stay off our yard - by Sage - February 28, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: Stay off our yard - by Malice - February 29, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: Stay off our yard - by RIP Issun - March 02, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: Stay off our yard - by Sage - March 03, 2016, 09:49 PM