The Tangle i laugh in the face of danger
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
Something holds him back but he can't put his paw on it. He meanders through one territory after the next, distracted and not all that observant of his surroundings. He's not even sure how he's made it this far without more than a thin frame and a few scratches here and there. There isn't much left of him, thin enough that even his thick coat doesn't do him any justice. The shine and luster is gone, his eyes even dark and sunken in. Craters above his brows that show a malnutrition for sometime.

When he came to the tangle several days ago, he hadn't been too compelled to leave right away. Perhaps because the Maplewood is too his south. His travel needs to be careful; the last thing he needs is to run into someone he knows. However, he can't force himself to leave the wilds entirely. Ukko hasn't really been able to put a paw on it but something keeps him grounded and he scouts the dangerous territory with little caution.

Her scent pulls him before he realizes it and it's only when he's too late that he makes the connection. It's frantic and confused and nothing really directs him to find her, like she's lost and back tracking and trying to get her way out. Ukko frowns and considers backing up, running away; hiding. He's hidden for far too long. Jaws tighten then, gritting his teeth and attempting to intercept her before she disappears again. There's an attempt to speak but he snaps his jaws quietly and waits to see if gives him the time of day or not.
Messages In This Thread
i laugh in the face of danger - by RIP Tavi - February 27, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by Ukko - February 27, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by RIP Tavi - February 28, 2016, 03:18 AM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by Ukko - March 01, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by RIP Tavi - March 01, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by Ukko - March 01, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by RIP Tavi - March 01, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by Ukko - March 01, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by RIP Tavi - March 01, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by Ukko - March 02, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by RIP Tavi - March 02, 2016, 04:16 PM