Blackfeather Woods Duty before self || Nemesis
Zeta
Banned
63 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
The other's words nearly made her chuckle. Amusing. "Considering that Malice Lanius damn well pissed me off the first time she met me, I don't think her approval would matter that much. Besides, she might be rude and unbecoming, but she's not as stupid to start a war in the middle of winter." The herbs weren't poisonous in the least, if that was what the female was thinking. No, they were recently collected and majority of them were winter plants. Not everything was flowers and roses. In fact, most of them were leaves.

"I'm here to check out the neighbours, simple as that. Didn't know we actually had them until I came and actually saw for myself. Your border adds a nice touch to the dark and dangerous look." Veritas glanced up at the figure behind the woman. "You certainly already look it, so I personally wouldn't bother about that too much." Though...

"Then why won't I stay the heck off your lawn? Well, we're neighbours and I'm a healer. I try to help - and as I mentioned before, Malice's thoughts don't bother me so much that I'll extend the hand of hostility and attempt to kill everyone in the immediate vicinity." The male dragged the large leaf closer, making the woman give a half-smile. He was decidedly less "nice" than his female counterpart, though she supposed that he hadn't at least exploded in her face just yet. 

"Herbs in the winter? Yes. You can find them if you know where to look, and some places are still terribly warm - even in the middle of such a frigid season. Don't worry, they won't hurt you. Daffodil bulbs - flowers bloom in winter, alfafa and cancer root from the Jade whatsit. It is surprisingly hot there." She nodded, raising a nonexistent eyebrow.

"Here, let me repeat my motive. I'm here to check out the neighbours, try to not piss anyone off and forge slightly better bonds between our packs. My Alphas are maybe a tad too prone to making people mad."
Messages In This Thread
Duty before self || Nemesis - by Veritas - February 25, 2016, 02:57 AM
RE: Duty before self || Nemesis - by Nemesis - February 25, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Duty before self || Nemesis - by Burke - February 25, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: Duty before self || Nemesis - by Veritas - February 25, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Duty before self || Nemesis - by Nemesis - February 26, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: Duty before self || Nemesis - by Burke - February 28, 2016, 05:38 AM
RE: Duty before self || Nemesis - by Veritas - February 28, 2016, 05:48 AM
RE: Duty before self || Nemesis - by Nemesis - March 08, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Duty before self || Nemesis - by Burke - March 09, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: Duty before self || Nemesis - by Nemesis - March 24, 2016, 03:18 PM