Broken Boulder What A Man Can Do
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The scents in broken bolder hadn’t left her feeling too well, weary about others moving in on her hunting territory. With the south blocked off from Phoenix Maplewood, her wolves were limited. Another one crouching into their area would cut the supply and Thuringwethil isn’t about to let her claim dwindle to nothing because their scents drive off their prey. She doesn’t know what will come of the message she sent with the Phoenix wolf and whether or not their leader will do anything about it. Until he shows up at her door step, Thuringwethil will cross off one threat at a time. 

Whatever markers left to ward her off, Thuringwethil ignores. They aren’t strong enough to stop Heda and if she has any say in the matter, they won’t be here long either. Her tail tightens above her spine, arches her back, and squares her shoulders easily as she begins the exploration. When she hears voices, her ears swivel upon her head and she moves, closing the distance between her and the unknown. Their smell thickens and she wrinkles her nose.

I’m planning to build a pack here.

The young leader’s fur bristles, broadening her chest upon her approach. Even with the wind, she doesn’t attempt to hide. Heavy paws hit the ground as she looks between the two, a low growl forming in the base of her chest but she only feels the rumble. She catches the words of the other but she turns to the first. “He's right about other packs in the area. I don’t foresee this being a good idea for you,” she slides in, keeping a few yards away from the two. The suspicion she’d been having leaves a bitter taste in the back of her mouth once the truth is laid out before her.

I said I was done writing for the night but oH WELL.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
What A Man Can Do - by Depp - February 28, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: What A Man Can Do - by Jim - February 28, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: What A Man Can Do - by Depp - February 28, 2016, 10:32 PM
RE: What A Man Can Do - by Jim - February 28, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: What A Man Can Do - by Depp - February 28, 2016, 10:49 PM
RE: What A Man Can Do - by Jim - February 28, 2016, 11:12 PM
RE: What A Man Can Do - by Antumbra - February 28, 2016, 11:14 PM
RE: What A Man Can Do - by Depp - February 28, 2016, 11:26 PM