Wheeling Gull Isle What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
*Ferahgo, h before g ;) hahaha. I was wondering why I didn't get a tag for this but then I seen that you flipped those two letters. Edit: forgot Maude was actually male, I had it reversed in my mind haha.

There were few of his old crew whose names he knew and remembered. He was notoriously bad for asking for names in the first place, as he generally believed his crew would respond to whatever he shouted at them. But mostly, it was because his crew was disposable. They often died in raids, were killed by each other, or ran off and were slaughtered later. Either way, few stuck around and became memorable, and even fewer did he actually care about.

So, while the frantically excited wolf seemed to know him rather well, Ferahgo did not really recognize him as he strode toward him, having heard that cacophony he had for a howl. "What do ye want?" he coldly asked, sizing him up carefully. There was, somewhere in the back of his mind, a dim recollection, something familiar, but that was all for now.
Messages In This Thread
What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine - by Maude - February 27, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine - by Ferahgo - February 29, 2016, 07:45 PM