Broken Boulder Come out and face me, if ya think yer hard enough
74 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Goober wasn't an idiot, even if he was a bit more jovial than most of his species. So when the stranger shrugged and shook his head, Goober assumed the stranger had no intention of helping. Which, of course, was totally fine. Smash hadn't even wanted him to help, but Goober hadn't had anything better to do. This wolf surely had a million and one duties to attend to.

"Oh... okay," Goober replied, wagging his tail but drooping it a bit more than before. "Thanks anyway!" Not wishing to waste his time stopping in one place for too long, Goober began to trot off. Two steps into it, though, an idea dawned on him. "If you do see Reek or Saena, tell them Smash is looking for them, and she'll be at Redtail Rise in a few days."

Confident that the stranger was a good samaritan, Goober continued on his way, assuming that Smash, Reek, and Saena would find each other somehow. As long as he kept spreading the word, somebody was bound to know where the two lived.
Messages In This Thread
Come out and face me, if ya think yer hard enough - by Hush - February 28, 2016, 07:55 PM
RE: Come out and face me, if ya think yer hard enough - by Goober - February 29, 2016, 11:59 PM