Redtail Rise And Out of The Woods She Came
I may be crazy, but at least I keep things interesting.
54 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
All Welcome 
Astra is a new character I am trying out, so if you want to join, please do!  I'd always love the company! ;P

And out of the woods she came, draped in her dark plumage. Her green eyes seemed to glow against her black pelt, and her skewbald patterns obscured the darkness. White ears swiveled at any sounds that traveled to them, slightly uncomfortable with her new surroundings.

Where had those familiar landscapes gone? Far, far away. She had been traveling for quite some time now, and she was satisfied with the distance she had put between her and her past. But even now, after all that happened, a part of her belonged in those forests. The ones that held so much sorrow, but so many happy memories too.

As if she could shake her thoughts away, Astra tossed her head, clearing her mind and focusing on the land that was spayed out before her. Would she go left? Or right? Or maybe forward? Everything was just so disorienting! White toes pounded on the earth as she picked up her pace, kicking up some dirt behind her. She would head onward. Hopefully good things were held in her future, and whether or not they were positive, she would face them head on.
Messages In This Thread
And Out of The Woods She Came - by Astra - March 01, 2016, 12:09 AM
RE: And Out of The Woods She Came - by Root - March 07, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: And Out of The Woods She Came - by Astra - March 10, 2016, 07:14 PM