The Tangle i laugh in the face of danger
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
He shrinks a little more when she snaps at him, bending his legs and dipping his head. He doesn't quite understand the comment about Esaro, other than the wolf being an utter disappointment. It hurts to hear even if he knows it's true. Hearing the words don't settle anything, he doesn't feel freed over the sins he's left behind. When she goes to then, he jerks and pushes forward as if he might try to stop her but he slinks back slowly.

Ukko makes his own turn to go when a glimpse of moonlight pulls him back. Her question slips into his ears and he feels himself deflate.

Why?

All his answers are stupid and the only one that hangs on the tip of his tongue is I don't know. It's not good enough and Ukko can't even force the words out.

"Because I sucked. I made a bad call and it bit me in the ass and I couldn't fix it. I'm not bad at being good at something, it just happened wrong," he manages though he's uncertain, ready to bite his tongue but he isn't able to for long. "I was never going to be good enough for them."

Or you.
Messages In This Thread
i laugh in the face of danger - by RIP Tavi - February 27, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by Ukko - February 27, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by RIP Tavi - February 28, 2016, 03:18 AM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by Ukko - March 01, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by RIP Tavi - March 01, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by Ukko - March 01, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by RIP Tavi - March 01, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by Ukko - March 01, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by RIP Tavi - March 01, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by Ukko - March 02, 2016, 08:49 AM