Broken Boulder Savvy?
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me~

The relief was obvious upon the other's face, making Sen wonder just how many failures they'd had in the past. Of course, she didn't bother with actually voicing her curiosity, for the want to know was not strong enough for her to drop her disinterested facade. It was pure silence from her end thereafter, leaving Depp to speak for the both of them. He'd given their names, answering one of the questions the child had asked, but nothing was said in regards to the first. Wondering if her companion was only thinking of what to say, the woman had waited for a short while longer before it dawned on her that he had no plans of saying anything more. With a discreet sigh, she turned her gaze towards Rain, mentally wishing to turn entirely and prod at the man until he spoke instead. Alas, she refrained from doing so, deciding to get it done and over with herself.

"You'll be staying within the territory we claim," she stated, voice monotone. "After we've claimed it, you can go off and explore the outside land all you want, but until then you're expected to stay close enough to hear us when we call for you." It took only a second after for her eyes to slip over to the mother, making it known that the very same was expected of her, too. Once an ounce of certainty had slithered it's way into her body, the Gorgon made a move to leave, stopping just long enough to say, "I'll be going now. Anymore questions can be directed towards Depp." And, with that, the shadow was gone.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Savvy? - by Depp - February 26, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: Savvy? - by Sen - February 26, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: Savvy? - by Lyric Willow - February 27, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Savvy? - by Rain Willow - February 27, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Savvy? - by Depp - February 27, 2016, 06:20 PM
RE: Savvy? - by Sen - February 28, 2016, 03:44 AM
RE: Savvy? - by Lyric Willow - February 28, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: Savvy? - by Depp - February 28, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Savvy? - by Sen - February 29, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Savvy? - by Lyric Willow - February 29, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Savvy? - by Depp - March 01, 2016, 08:10 PM