Sawtooth Spire This is getting serious
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sorry about this, ahh. Last post from me, though. You have my full permission to pp as much as necessary in your next post to give this a somewhat fitting end. ^^;;

The notion was one worth considering, lingering along the perimeter in the hopes that they might catch sight of someone. It would probably be the better choice of approach, especially if Mason's thoughts turned out to be true and the others really didn't enjoy the presence of strangers. "Don't worry," he began. "As long as we don't get so close that we seem like a threat, they should have no reason to attack us." Obviously, he'd never met one of the wolves who'd (previously) occupied the territory. Still, they couldn't be so bad as to chase away something that was not a threat to them, could they? Alastor did not dwell on the thought for very long, instead deciding to try and get their journey moving once more.

Alastor would follow whenever Mason was ready to leave, careful to always remain near enough to the boy so that they might be prepared in the face of danger. What they would eventually be met with would shock him, at first, and then leave him to wonder a number of things about the abandoned land.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
This is getting serious - by Mason - February 02, 2016, 07:17 AM
RE: This is getting serious - by Alastor - February 13, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: This is getting serious - by Mason - February 15, 2016, 07:24 AM
RE: This is getting serious - by Alastor - March 03, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: This is getting serious - by Mason - March 11, 2016, 10:40 AM