The Sentinels few and far between
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Well, we don't live in this exact location for very long," Osprey had lost the track of months, but the time-span spent here was shorter than the one they had spent at the Blacktail deer plateau. "Before that we lived further inlands and I have known the trio of the leaders for years now," come to think of it - the ease they had become her friends and eventually family members was remarkable. 

"Really?" she let out a chuckle, when Eigma mentioned meeting men-folk only. "I was under impression that Donnelaith consisted mainly of beautiful, clever and tough ladies." With Blue willow and her daughter Eilidh at the forefront and then the rest of them. "We can continue patrol and talk at the same time," she offered, sensing that her companion was not much of a small-talk person and hoping that perhaps, while doing something she was good at, would help her to ease up.   

"What are your origins - pack of valkyries from Valhalla, amazons of the jungle? Perhaps the descendant of Greek demi-gods?" she asked.
Messages In This Thread
few and far between - by RIP Eigma - February 26, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: few and far between - by Osprey - February 28, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: few and far between - by RIP Eigma - March 01, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: few and far between - by Osprey - March 02, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: few and far between - by RIP Eigma - March 02, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: few and far between - by Osprey - March 03, 2016, 03:57 PM
RE: few and far between - by RIP Eigma - March 03, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: few and far between - by Osprey - March 04, 2016, 03:24 PM