The Sentinels few and far between
90 Posts
Ooc — Java
Osprey swiftly outlined her history with the pack, and when she mentioned tough ladies, Eigma smirked. She didn't doubt that there were such entities here, but she had yet to meet them herself - aside from this gray woman, who fit in well with the description. I've been tended to by medics, but I don't remember it. Thus far only Lasher and Dante have been my companions, and.. Well, I'm not sure if Dante really counts. He seemed less than thrilled by my arrival. No doubt the entire pack had heard of the rescue Lasher had performed, saving her from the mountainside and bringing her all the way back to Donnelaith. Had Eigma been less wild, perhaps she would have taken solace in the company of others - but this was her way. Being on her own, staying out of the way of the pack wolves, she couldn't imagine living any differently.

Valkyries? she muttered, having never heard the word before as Osprey spoke it; her ears flicked at each more ridiculous claim fell from her lips, and then Eigma was chuckling to herself. I'm nothing so mystical. My origins are lackluster at best. She shook her head softly, finding the very idea of being descended of gods to be wholly unrealistic and ridiculous. I come from a place called Skigamslet. It is an unruly place, and though many have tried to form some kind of government or structure, it never sticks. I've been a rogue my whole life - until now, obviously. And it was a mighty change from what she was used to.
Messages In This Thread
few and far between - by RIP Eigma - February 26, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: few and far between - by Osprey - February 28, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: few and far between - by RIP Eigma - March 01, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: few and far between - by Osprey - March 02, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: few and far between - by RIP Eigma - March 02, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: few and far between - by Osprey - March 03, 2016, 03:57 PM
RE: few and far between - by RIP Eigma - March 03, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: few and far between - by Osprey - March 04, 2016, 03:24 PM